Sunday, July 19, 2009

I am rocking some AM cardio while Thomas guzzles some milk and Kami is still asleep. I wore them out yesterday! LOL

I NEED this occassionally. My kids are growing up fast and I love being with them. Every trip I take, every night spent at a hotel, every flight is for them. I want them to be secure and also be proud of the empire of Scivation that I have helped build. An empire that helps hundreds of thousands of people worldwide reach their goals. An empire that provides the BEST training for FREE! An empire that supplies the best supplements money can buy at a fair price. And an ethical empire that practices what it preaches.

My kids are my life, and I am proud to be their father and proud that one day THEY will be proud of me and what I was a part of. You are looking at the new face of business and also the supplement industry. A change in the way things are done. No more overpromising and underdelivering. We will guide you through Team Scivation with diet, training and supplements to deliver you your best body ever. And if there is ever an issue, we correct it. No more ego. No more elitism. This is a place for results and support. This is where results happen. This is Scivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment