Sunday, November 1, 2009

Daily Blast--FAT PARENTS and Bad Examples!

The Daily Blast

--Fat, Drunk Parents on Halloween



Marc Lobliner


11-1-09



I have fond memories of Halloween as a child. I got to crossdress and not risk being called a freak, wear makeup and....wait, this is sounding weird. I will stop now. The bottom line is, we dressed up, had fun and once a year, it was okay to eat fattening, cavity-inducing candy and feel good about life.



Then I moved to the South.



I was out with my kids and parents were drinking and smoking while walking around with their kids. Some of these fat, lazy, unfit parents were even too fat and lazy to do that and sat in their car smoking (and yes, DRINKING!) while their kids got candy. I never saw this in California, but I am sure it happens.



Fat, bad example setting parents at Halloween, it is BLAST time for you. Stop drinking and smoking with your kids around and exposing them to deadly alcohol and second hand smoke. Set a good example! Be responsible. And smoke travels, so when I walk by you on a night where you know there are going to be kids all around, put out the damn cigarette, you selfish, ignorant punk!



Sure, candy isn't healthy, but kids can have their candy once a year. Let them have some fun in what has become an American tradition. But parents, love your kids enough to set a good example and don't force other kids to breathe in your smoke.



"Bad example-setting parents lookin' boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment